Our mission is to help not just our customers but also our staff. We desire everyone who has any dealings with Sydney City Toyota to achieve their goals.
To reach our objective, we respect the following principles:
- We strive to provide outstanding customer service throughout the buying experience and beyond
- We treat all customers and staff with respect and in a friendly manner
- We are always on the front foot, take action and make changes that move us forward
- Provide reliable, quality products, delivered in a timely manner
New Vehicle Sales Consultants – Full Time
Have you got what it takes to deliver a 10/10 customer experience? We’re looking for experienced Sales Consultants to join our our New Car Sales Team at Sydney City Toyota Waterloo.
Email your CV and cover letter to Peter Toman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney City Toyota Technician
Sydney City Toyota is renowned for the delivery of automotive excellence and unsurpassed service!
We currently have an opportunity available for a qualified Service Technician to join one of our successful service departments at Waterloo or Glebe.
This position will see you performing a range of engine and mechanical tests to diagnose, repair and service vehicles. Your day will consist of but is not limited to:-
- Providing advice in relation to the mechanical condition of vehicles
- Repairing mechanical parts of vehicles such as engine, transmission and suspension systems
- Complete all aspects of mechanical repairs including clutches, gearbox repairs, brakes and especially diagnostic repairs
- Providing guidance to apprentice technicians
We are looking for technicians with:
- A developed and extensive knowledge of vehicles and the ability to work proactively in an autonomous environment
- A high attention to detail with a good work ethic
- A current & valid driver's license
- Candidates will also hold a Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology (Light Vehicle) and an unrestricted MVRIA license
If you are prepared to drive your future forward, Sydney City Toyota can offer you an exciting and rewarding career, first-rate facilities including a great team environment and many staff benefits.
Apply now: Email your resume to Olivia Plakidis in Human Resources: email@example.com
Sydney City Toyota Apprentice Technician
Attention to all interested in a career in the Automotive Industry! Are you interested in undertaking a highly advanced Automotive Apprenticeship?
Learn while you earn in a modern and clean workshop that provides only the BEST training! Limited positions available. Attend Toyota training at the very impressive- Toyota Network Training facility in Caringbah.
Work for the best Toyota Dealer in NSW...
Sydney City Toyota are currently recruiting for Automotive Light Vehicle Apprentices. To be considered for one of the best apprenticeships available in the automotive trade you need to apply now.
What's on offer?
- Comprehensive on the job training with industry experts
- A first class working environment with modern equipment
- Opportunities to diagnose, repair and service vehicles with the goal to become a Qualified Technician (ensuring you have knowledge across all vehicle brands)
- Company discounts and benefits
- Other career avenues within the dealership to be explored
- Committed, reliable and have a strong willingness to learn
- Able to follow instructions and take direction
- Genuine interest in cars and the automotive industry
- A current holder of a NSW driver's license or soon to obtain one
- A good attitude and the ability to work in a team
If you wish to be considered for one of the most sought after apprenticeships available in the automotive trade, don't delay your application. Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply!!
Apply now and be prepared to drive your future forward!
Email your resume to Olivia Plakidis in Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org