A Message From Our Dealer Principal
We want to address the growing concerns around the spread of COVID-19 and share with you the proactive measures we have undertaken to protect our Guests and staff in our attempt to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Below is a summary of the activities we have undertaken to ensure all our services remain open for business for all our Guests:-
- We remain open for business as per our normal working hours.
- Additionally, “Order & Collect”, our buy online 24/7 function, is open and available for all new Toyota vehicles.
- Guests can browse our New, Demonstrator and Used vehicle stock online via our website.
- Receive a Personalised Finance Rate from our Finance & Insurance Team who can provide a quote over the phone or via email
- Receive estimated weekly repayments online, over the phone or via email.
- Book your next Service online or over the phone.
- Receive quote on Parts & Accessories or buy parts online.
- We have increased our cleaning regime/frequency in all areas of the Dealerships.
- Compliance with all Government and public health warnings, practices and recommendations.
- Additional sanitisers placed on all Reception desks, common areas, and close to bathroom doors.
- Sanitising of vehicles before delivery.
- Implementing a no-handshake policy until further notice.
- Requesting that all staff displaying any COVID-19 symptoms to remain at home.
- Employees and suppliers have received information regarding Sydney City Toyota precautionary protocols.
- Information regarding self-isolation and testing from relevant health authorities have also been provided to our staff and affiliated parties.
- Requiring the use of disposable gloves, hand washing and hand sanitiser by our staff when conducting their daily activities.
- In the event that any Guest reports being infected by COVID-19, or needing to self-isolate, then we will look to suspend any visits to their property for the appropriate quarantine period.
For further information regarding COVID-19, we encourage you to visit the Australian Department of Health www.health.gov.au and NSW Health www.health.nsw.gov.au.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While we are not able to predict any limitations, which may be implemented from the Australian or State Governments, we will continue to provide ongoing advice as and when circumstances change.
Until then, our Dealerships remain open for business as usual and we will continue to provide our full range of services.
Thank you once again for your continuous support and we wish you and your loved ones the best of health during this time.
John Roca | Dealer Principal